Can't Find Your Package?
Missing packages stress us all out! We have noticed that almost all packages show up within five business days.
But here are some things to try:
- Make sure your shipping address is correct.
Check your order confirmation email from us for the shipping address that was entered during checkout.
- Check around your home or office, and check with neighbors.
We have noticed that overworked carriers often mis-deliver to the neighbors, or have left packages in odd places, like at backdoors, hidden behind shrubs or bushes.
- Wait five days.
We have noticed that carriers often times incorrectly scan the package as delivered tho the package is still in-transit. That means that your package was incorrectly marked as “Delivered” even though it’s still on its way to you. On the flip side, we have noticed carriers not scanning the package at all as it passes through their system, and then suddenly appears on the expected delivery day. We are right there with you, so frustrating! But your package is likely to show up within a few days of false or no scans.
- Check with your family members or with your postal woman or man.
Family members often receive packages and store them away. You can also check with your mail carrier, they often remember where they delivered the package, and can be very helpful in tracking it down.
- Check for notices of attempted delivery.
Carriers will often leave a notice of attempted delivery for packages that require signatures. This notice will tell you the steps you should take to receive your package.
Contact shipping carriers
- Use your tracking number to start a claim with the carrier (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- For UPS, submit a claim or call 1-866-742-5877
- To contact FedEx, call 1-800-463-3339
- For USPS try calling your local post office
Tried everything? Open a ticket with us and we'll fix it!