Return services may be delayed as a result of COVID-19 safety measures.
Most items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of delivery. Actual outbound shipping costs, return shipping costs, and restocking fees may not be refunded. The item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted.
Any actual outbound and inbound shipping shipping charges incurred to get the items to and from you may not be refunded. For items that shipped free or flat rate, please note that the actual shipping costs incurred may be deducted from your refund.
There are a few items that can’t be returned
- Items you have already assembled or installed
- Items not in their original packaging
- Items not in their original condition
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
- Open box items
- Chemicals, Paints, Glues, Filter Media, Pool Liners
Refunds and Restocking Fees
We will refund the the original payment method less any associated shipping costs, return shipping costs, and restocking fees. More details can be found on our Refunds page.